Artificial intelligence technology is increasingly developed, the retail industry has also become a new retail; the most prominent performance in new retail is the electronic price tag.
Electronic shelf labels
, a shelf label that uses electronic paper instead of traditional paper price tags, has now become a standard product for new retail. Electronic price tags are unmanned retail stores at Ali Jingdong.
Many businesses also said that I used a previous barcode printer to print a penny, which is a lot cheaper than an electronic label. Why use your electronic label.
It is not just the cost of the initial investment, but the electronic price tag that brings more long-term value to the store in addition to the immediate value it sees.
The Eight Values of Electronic Price Tags
On the surface there are at least a few obvious values
1. Improve store image and customer satisfaction (reduce errors);
2. Reduce the cost of price change and price tag maintenance (labor, materials);
3. Instead of paper price tags, environmental protection and energy saving;
4. Low power consumption and power saving;
5. The price display is accurate and synchronized with the database;
6, can achieve flexible pricing, real-time promotions;
7, can strengthen the interaction between customers and stores (such as code evaluation or receiving preferential information, etc.);
8. Meet online and offline price synchronization;
If you think about it, if it ’s just the above-mentioned surface value, the merchant may still not have enough motivation to replace and use the electronic price tag, because this thing does not seem to be just in need, it is not necessary to match the equipment.
However, why did the new retail formats represented by Ali Jingdong not hesitate to install eink price tag in their stores? The reason lies in the deeper big data value hidden behind these esls.